Friday, January 23, 2009

And We're Back

I was going to make regular updates over the holidays.
I was going to update at least once a week in 2009.
I was going to write an interesting re-cap of all the things I've done in the past year, especially the things that happened since my last post, such as narrowly avoiding be squished by a tree and teaming up with Mom Lady* to build a gallon-sized graham cracker cathedral.
Unfortunately, I've been stricken with a horrible case of MaƱana Fever ** So, instead of doing any of that, I'm going to make an observation about the weather: if this cold-one-day-hot-the-next pattern we've had for the last month or so keeps up, we are going to have some interesting storms this Spring.

That is all.


*her super power is Being My Mommy. This is important. [back]
**Differential Diagnosis: Procrastin-itis [back]

No comments: